Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tea Time with Grandma...

If you know me you know that when I talk about my favorite way to relate to folks it always comes down to to tea and scones at the kitchen table. So it was a real treat today to be able to have tea-time with my granddaughter Allison.

She had milk, as you can see from the sippy cup, but we both enjoyed the chocolate chip scones made from a recipe I got from skinnytaste.com. 

We had a great time and it meant a lot to me to be able to share my favorite things with one of my favorite people.

In other milestones, Allison learned to play the harmonica today...and by playing I mean she can blow and get a sound out if it. About every 4-5 times she blows she hands it to Bob to wipe on his pants to get the slobber out of it. Gross!

What a fun way to spend a Thursday!
Take care,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment