Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family Time...

We have had some great Family Times lately, so I thought I would share some photos. 

This is Ellie and I a few weeks ago. She made herself a great pretend sandwich, complete with lettuce and tomato.
 Trying to get the perfect Christmas photo--orange juice Popsicle were a hit. The girls are waving to their Mommies.
I think Ellie froze her mouth on the Popsicle.

 These cousins are beginning to really like each other and it is cute to see their friendship forming.
 Allison looks like she is having a great time.
The whole family was together at Thanksgiving. We all live in the same general area, but it never seems like we all get together and are awake at the same time. Here is a quick photo in our living room.









 My sister and her family came to visit for Thanksgiving too. It was fun to have a big family gathering.  Their family is scattered from Michigan, to Knoxville, TN to New York City.

Kentucky make the perfect meet up. What  a fun time we had.

For me, the best times in my life are when family gets together. I LOVE it when all my kids are all together in the same place at the same time. And, when we added in my sister's family [less on daughter and son-in law], it was fantastic.

May your holidays be a wonderful time with family and friends.

Take care,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment