Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Other Blog...Paths to Learning

Because of the new way Sonlight Consultants do business, I needed to create a new blog because that is the way Sonlight could create a Sonlight Landing Page for me. They took the first two posts from my new blog to make it.

I have posted some of the same posts there, that I have here, but I have some different ones too. My new blog is http://jillevely.blogspot.com/ and my landing page is www.sonlight.com/jillevely

You might want to take a look over there. I am not sure if I will keep up both blogs, or just mainly post on the new one. For now, I will keep them both active and see how it goes. Today's post is "Never Tease a Weasel."

If you have any friends that are interested in Sonlight Curriculum or Homeschooling, you might want to check out my Special Spring Book Drawing which is detailed here:
Take care
Jill

[photo:
An afternoon on our KY Farm]

No comments:

Post a Comment