- Literature to Supplement History(Over 800 books categorized by historic period and reading level)
- Living Books to Supplement Science
- 1000 Good Books List(Great Literature for children, organized by age level and genre)
- Preschoolers--How to keep them happy and occupied
- Organizing Your Homeschool(Tips and forms for school planning, meal planning and more)
- Homeschool Laws (Find out what the homeschool laws are in you state)
- Supplementing Sonlight Curriculum (Supplementary movies, ideas and books to complement Sonlight Curriculum.)
Click on any of these books for a more detailed description or to order:
- Books Children Love, Elizabeth Wilson
- The Charlotte Mason Companion, Karen Andreola
- The 3-R's Ruth Beechick (3 booklets, teaching grades K-3)
- You Can Teach Your Children Successfully (Lots of great, practical advice for teaching children in grades 4-8 at home)
- The Way They Learn, Cynthia Tobias
- Just getting started? Homeschool Resource Guide This is a small brochure that I worked on with two other ladies. We combined what we thought were the most important things you need to know to get started in homeschooling. Sonlight published it and they offer it for sale for a reasonable $3.50.
- The New Dare to Discipline James Dobson, Ph.D.